ArtBridge empowers emerging artists to transform urban spaces. New York City currently has a staggering 192 miles of street-level construction scaffolding. This ubiquitous construction eats away at the fabric of our neighborhoods. Since 2008, ArtBridge has transformed this eyesore into a canvas for local, emerging artists. These exhibitions have resulted in incredible exposure for artists, while artfully reinvigorating our urban landscape. ArtBridge is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Select Friends and Supporters
- David Walentas, Two Trees Management
- Mickalene Thomas, Renowned Artist
- Robert Hammond, Co-Founder, Friends of the High Line (ArtBridge Advisory Board Member)
- Lawrence B. Benenson, Museum of Modern Art Board Member
- Bruce Ratner, President and CEO, Forest City Ratner Companies
- Vik Muniz, Internationally, Renowned Artist
- Joe Covello, United Hoisting & Scaffolding
- Charles Renfro, Partner, Diller Scofidio, Renfro
- Eric Rudin, Rudin Management Company
Bruce Ratner, President / CEO of Forest City Ratner
“We’re thrilled to partner with ArtBridge again to transform fences near the new Barclays Center into a public gallery . . . It provides neighborhood residents, commuters and Barclays event-goers a chance to experience terrific art in this outdoor setting”.